A Human Rights activist, mainly with marginalized children
- Daycare center “Héroes de Celaya” for the children of prisoner women.
- The Action School
- The Plastic Arts School as a means of rehabilitation in the Penitentiary Center for men, with the collaboration of Diego Rivera.
- “Better Living Conditions” program for the prisoner women, becoming a model for the 4th Penitentiary Congress at Houston, Texas, USA.
- “América Infantil” magazine rewarded by UNESCO General Director: Julian Huxley.
- OMEP, PreSchool Education World Organization